2.05.2009

Other Types of Photography

I had the opportunity recently to photograph something other than Real Estate Photography or Virtual Tours. A friend of mine has recently gone into business for herself selling her own jewelry. I really love the jewelry and when she asked if I would photograph her jewelry line, I jumped at the chance.

I thought it would be really fun to try something different. I haven't been in the studio since school and have always enjoyed it. Well, I had a blast! Jewelry photography is definitely a different animal than real estate. It was a learning experience for sure. However, I'll do it again. It was a nice break from the norm and she's already told me that she has more to photograph. I'm up for it!

Take a look at the Magnolia Collection





If you are interested in any of the jewelry you see contact
Tricia Meyer
805.750.0808
magnoliacollectioninfo@gmail.com

No comments: