7.06.2009

Hollywood Billiards

I got a call from Amber Fonzen, Event Coordinator for Hollywood Billiards, to photograph their facilities. I had heard of Hollywood Billiards from my husband's stories of studio wrap parties there. Other than that, I had no idea what to expect. I was very excited to see what I was up against.

I was very pleasantly surprised to see such a cool building! There are some really great nooks and crannies around for parties or just a nice night out playing pool. This place has great ambiance and a great feel. All in all, I think I was there for 2 hours photographing still photos and virtual tours. Amber, the owner Jeff, and the staff were really great to work with and so helpful.

Take a look at the virtual tour and the still photographs below.
Take a 360 Virtual Tour






I'll definitely be back to Hollywood Billiards. I plan on adding HDR(high dynamic range) into my photography and I think their building would be a perfect test. Also, Jeff and Amber offered me a few free games of pool...we're definitely taking them up on their offer! Thanks Amber and Jeff!

No comments: