8.13.2007

Another Ojai Photo Shoot!







After Shooting for Jeff Goodman a couple of weeks ago, he passed my name on to couple other Realtors. Low and behold I got a call from Vivienne Moody from Coldwell Banker Property Shoppe. I drove out last Thursday and shot two beautiful houses for her. I was ready to move into both houses.

One was atop of a hill, beautiful views but lots of walking up and down the hill for photos! There was just so many different places to photograph there; Reflection Pond, wine cellar, Great rooms, and gardens! I had such a great time shooting and the owners were so fun to talk to. Take a look at the virtual tours here.

The other was a warm family home. Smaller but so welcoming and great little outside areas to hang out. A beautiful porch area, firepit area, hamock, a huge tree to sit under. I loved all the outdoor areas to lounge around. Inside was a nice big fireplace surrounded by a huge open living area. I liked everything being open, being able to visit with the family while working in the kitchen. Take a look at the Virtual Tour!

No comments: