10.19.2007

Travel








I have been a Real Estate photographer for only 4 years but, I have been taking photographs for as long as I can remember. I met some of my best friends in photography school. It's a career, but also a hobby that I have been lucky to share with people very important to me. My father was a very talented photographer although he didn't always see it. I think my sister and I both inherited his talent but there are times when I think my sister got more of it. Now I love my photography if you don't mind me being a little less than modest, but she has this natural style that amazes me constantly. A few years ago I was able to take the trip of my dreams to Europe with my sister. We packed up our photography gear and trucked around England, France, Italy, Germany, Switzerland, and Austria for over three months. Now I am sitting on a couple thousand photos that many people haven't ever seen. So I thought I might start showing those off just so you can see a different side to me.

No comments: