9.24.2007

Great Condo For Sale!





It's been a few weeks! I've been busy and I think it's time to update the blog! Last Friday I got an email from Jim Parrish wanting a quote for his condo that he is selling and at the bottom was a PS saying how great my blog was. I love to hear that! He said it made MediaCarrot seem more human. I had no idea that my little blog would really catch attention, but I'm sure glad it does.

So Saturday morning I went to his beautiful huge condo and took some virtual tours and photos. Jim and his wife Sara (spelled just like my mother's name...that either means she's a great lady and probably a little wild!) were just really really nice people! It was such a relaxed and nice shoot. It was a great nice Saturday morning! So, take a look at the Virtual tour here!

No comments: